| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omaha, Nebraska in September is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in September is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 94.5mm (3.7in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Omaha, Nebraska are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:34 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 3:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70% of daylight hours and cloudy 30% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omaha, Nebraska September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Omaha, Nebraska, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Omaha, Nebraska:
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) NNW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NW
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 12.2 kms (7.6 miles) NW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 102.9 kms (64 miles) W
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 34.4 kms (21.4 miles) SSW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 98 kms (60.9 miles) WSW
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SW