| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omaha, Nebraska in January is cold at -6.1 °C (21.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11.7 °C (10.9 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with periodic snow. A paltry 18.8mm (0.7in) of H2O tumbles during on average 6 days.
- In January the blue above Omaha, Nebraska is slightly fair having an average of a modest 4:44 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:33.
- There are approximately 4:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omaha, Nebraska January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Omaha, Nebraska, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Omaha, Nebraska:
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) NNW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NW
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 12.2 kms (7.6 miles) NW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 102.9 kms (64 miles) W
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 34.4 kms (21.4 miles) SSW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 98 kms (60.9 miles) WSW
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SW