| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omaha, Nebraska in August is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain at times. Just 82.3mm (3.2in) of water tumbles across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Omaha, Nebraska are sunny having on average a considerable 9:25 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:47.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Omaha, Nebraska August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Omaha, Nebraska, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Omaha, Nebraska:
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) NNW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NW
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 12.2 kms (7.6 miles) NW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 102.9 kms (64 miles) W
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 34.4 kms (21.4 miles) SSW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 98 kms (60.9 miles) WSW
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SW