Climate of Omaha, Nebraska, Usa Average Weather
- Omaha, Nebraska, usa, 41°17'N, 95°54'W, 299 m (981 ft)
- Omaha, Nebraska has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, hot summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Omaha, Nebraska is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.3 degrees Celsius (50.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 758.5 mm (29.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2769 hours.
- If Omaha, Nebraska were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) NNW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 120 kms (74.6 miles) NW
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 12.2 kms (7.6 miles) NW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 102.9 kms (64 miles) W
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 34.4 kms (21.4 miles) SSW
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 98 kms (60.9 miles) WSW
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SW